Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Introduction

Benvenuto! Ok, so I don't speak fluent Italian...yet, but I do speak fluent Spanish, but Spanish doesn't quiet convey the artistic feel (for instance some well known greats are Italian, like Micheangelo, Leonardo, etc.).

Anyway, I thought I'd create a place to hold all my drawings, both awesome, not-so-awesome, and just downright junk (aka "learning drawings")...on second thought, maybe mostly those that fall within the awesome and kinda-awesome range.

Although I love compliments I would LOVE it more if you shared with me any pearls of wisdom or secret art guild secrets.

Anywho, my greatest desire is that my work would inspire, enlighten, and make the world a better place to live in, but I'll also accept if you simply enjoy my stuff.

Buen provecho!

-Sky

No comments: